RTO Registration Code: 20956
Improving Practice - Reducing Harm
- Provides RTO training
- Develops and delivers state-wide educational and Client Courses
- Offers customised programs which are tailored to the specific needs of clients, organisations and community groups
- Develops a variety of publications and resources which are used throughout Australia. With our in-house production capacity we aim to continue developing a range of exciting, relevant & accessible multimedia resources
- Consists of a highly qualified and diverse staff group.
Client Courses (Cautious with Cannabis, Focis, Alcohol: Considering Change, Drink & Drug Drive)
Are you a current student or interested in studying with ReGen?
Then head over to the Competency Based Training page.
Through the services it provides, our Education and Training team aims to:
- Increase the skills and knowledge of staff working in the AOD and allied health sector
- Increase community capacity to respond to AOD issues
- Provide information support and advocacy for drug and alcohol users and their families
- Facilitate positive behavioural change in line with emerging research and best practice
- Prevent and / or reduce drug related harm