- Are you the parent of a child under 5 years?
- ReGen Playgroups are fun!
What is a playgroup?
A playgroup is a group of parents or carers who meet weekly with their babies, toddlers and/or pre-schoolers. Playgroups are about children having fun and learning through play, while the parent/carer makes new friends and shares experiences.
At playgroup your child will have the opportunity to:
As a parent you will:
- Learn about community resources
- Share parenting stories
- Get an understanding of children and what to expect of them
- Make new friends
What happens at Playgroup?
The playgroup creates a family setting with parents and carers, babies, toddlers and pre-school aged children playing together.
- Age appropriate activities are provided that will extend the children’s interests
- Food is all provided and adults and children are encouraged to sit and have meals together
- Parents and carers stay with their child/ren and are supported by playgroup staff to interact positively with their children in a stress free environment
Where is Playgroup located?
The Playgroup takes place at 3 different sites:
Banyule Community Health
- 21 Alamein Road West Heidelberg
Broadmeadows Community Hub
- Corner of Widford & Freda Streets, Broadmeadows
Craigieburn Child and Family Centre
- 24-36 Cleveland Drive Craigieburn